THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

As of 9/18/15, this site has moved to www.jillygagnon.com

You can still read my blog posts here (you can also read them on the new site!), but visit www.jillygagnon.com for current information on everything else!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Take My Advice...

Some of you may know, one of the many random writing projects I've undertaken is giving advice. Because I'm so qualified to pass judgment on the lives of others, right?

No need to respond to that.

Either way, I do it, and it's set up so that people can submit questions anonymously (or not) through forms, not direct emails. Because maybe you don't want me to know that you were the one "asking for a friend" about whether you need to confess to anyone about that night on the yacht...

So ask away! And check it out on Saturdays at BDCwire. Who knows, you may learn something...

No need to respond to that, either.




No comments:

Post a Comment