THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

As of 9/18/15, this site has moved to www.jillygagnon.com

You can still read my blog posts here (you can also read them on the new site!), but visit www.jillygagnon.com for current information on everything else!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm Lazy.

It's one of my many, MANY flaws (others include profound stubbornness, passionate love of carbs I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!, ardent belief that my cats understand the long conversations I have at them, and an inability to do my own hair).

I've been keeping up with the writing thing over at Newsweek, and the Toast, and McSweeney's, and lots of other places, but I haven't updated this blog in...wow. Let's not talk about that.

A Midwestern tendency to ignore negative things in the hopes that doing so will make them cease to exist is another of my flaws, actually.

So this is my terrifying declaration: I'm removing the "under construction" sign, working on actually CONSTRUCTING this thing, and planning to update (semi-)regularly.

Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment